Redefine Your Skin Care Plan with a VISIA® Complexion Analysis at Forever Young Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Center
When developing a plan to rejuvenate your skin and revitalize your appearance, it can be challenging to find treatments and products that yield the best results. At Forever Young Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Center, we eliminate the guesswork of developing skin care plans by utilizing the VISIA® complexion analysis system.
What is a VISIA® Complexion Analysis?
The VISIA® complexion analysis system is a breakthrough technology that uses high-definition images in real time to provide a detailed look at where your skin is developing signs of aging and imperfections such as:
- Uneven texture
- Enlarged pores
- UV Spots
- Brown spots
- Facial redness
- Porphyrins that can clog pores and lead to acne breakouts
How Does the VISIA® Complexion Analysis Work?
VISIA® utilizes cross-polarized and UV lighting to record and measure conditions on the surface and subsurface; this is the most complete set of data available for the assessment and analysis of sun damage and other imperfections. RBX® Technology separates color components of the skin, providing an accurate image of red, brown and vascular imperfections. This imaging process happens within seconds and is completely comfortable for the patient.
What are the Benefits of the VISIA® Complexion Analysis?
- Fast results
- The most detailed complexion analysis on the market
- The ability to monitor the progress of your prescribed skin treatment plan over time with side-by-side comparisons
- Personalized printed reports that are easy to understand for clear communication between patients and our medical team
- Images from every angle in three dimensions and using the latest technology for skin analysis
Get Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
Fill out the form below.
Visit Us at our two convenient locations
12868 W. Bluemound Rd.
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Autumn Grove Shopping Center
(across Target & Trader Joe’s)
4433 N. Oakland Ave.
Shorewood, WI 53211
On Oakland Ave. between E. Lake Bluff Blvd. & E. Kensington Blvd.