WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS
Injectable fillers are a great way to temporarily combat the signs of aging without surgery. Dr. Sabeti provides dermal filler injections to restore volume loss to the face. Most of these facial fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance already found in the body.
For wrinkles that are caused by muscle activity, such as frown lines between the eyebrows and horizontal forehead wrinkles, read about Botox and Dysport.
- Provide volume and definition around the cheekbone
- Lift and improve the appearance of the jowls along the jawline
- Improve nasolabial folds from the nose to the mouth
- Improve marionette lines from the mouth to the bottom of the chin
- Add volume to tear troughs (hollowed under-eye area)
- FDA cleared & scientifically proven
- Non-surgical alternative to a facelift
- Natural looking, long lasting results
Dr. Sabeti's approach to dermal fillers: An eye for what looks good and a conservative approach to the use of fillers are incredibly important to avoid an overdone and unnatural look. In the hands of an expert injector like Dr. Sabeti, all of these fillers can provide natural-looking results that help you look younger and more refreshed in a way that will not be obvious to others.* She will examine your facial anatomy and the condition of your skin to determine the best filler formula, placement, and amount to contour a more youthful look.
What to expect after dermal fillers: While no downtime is required after filler injections, many patients experience mild swelling and possibly some bruising that can last for just a few days.
Results are seen immediately and improve over the first week as mild swelling resolves. How long a filler lasts depends on a variety of factors including the type of filler material, where it is placed, and each individual patient’s response as the filler is slowly reabsorbed over time.