Patient & Staff Safety Guidelines
Thank you so much for all of your support and patience during this difficult time.
The staff at Forever Young is looking forward to seeing you all soon and making you look and feel beautiful!
We have always practiced the highest level of safety and sanitation, so it is no surprise that we already adhere to a lot of the new protocols being enforced. However, things will look a little different in the reception area and there are new rules going forward that need to be followed to ensure your safety as well as our staff safety
During the initial re-opening phase, your interaction will be limited to your tech only. If payment is required, you will have access to the front desk. Otherwise, we will contact you to schedule any additional follow up appointments.
- To help support social distancing, we will not have a waiting room and we ask that you wait in your ca until you receive a call from our office staff. You will be asked some screening questions....Please note we will ask you to reschedule your appointment if you have a temperature (above 100) or have had any exposure risks
- Please bring a mask, as it is required for entry into the office
- You will be welcomed by your technician at the door, who will take your temperature and take you back to your treatment room where you will complete remaining paperwork. This will include a COVID-19 consent form for treatment
- We will no longer have a waiting area and have removed all magazines, beverages, pens, etc.
- All employees will be screened daily and will be wearing masks and gloves for every treatment (this will include masks with shields for close interaction)
- Each treatment room is fully stocked with hand sanitizer, soap, and disinfectants to sanitize completely between patients.
- Please do not bring any guests with you to your appointment, the only exception being the parent of a minor.
- In-order to follow social distancing guidelines & safety protocol, we kindly ask that you immediately exit the office upon completion of services. Unless you need to make a payment, we will contact same day or next day to schedule any follow up appointments.
- Because of the extra time needed for proper sanitizing in between patients, we will not be able to accommodate any add on treatments
- We will continue with our 24-hour cancellation policy with applicable fees
- Patients will be given a 10-minute leeway for their appointment time. However, if you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will need to reschedule.
- If you are having a facial treatment that requires powder sunblock, you will need to bring in your own or you can purchase powder sunblock from us when you leave.
*Please note...Some of the Covid-19 promotions have a one (1) year expiration date. Please contact us if you have any questions
We greatly appreciate your patience & loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!