Acne Treatment Options
Acne can be common during teenage years, but it can also be a daily struggle for adults throughout their lives. Trying to tackle acne on your own or with over the counter products can often only make the situation worse. Without the right treatment, many patients face the difficulty of stubborn acne daily. Forever Young Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Center is proud to offer patients a range of acne treatments. We work closely with each patient to find the right solution for them based on their unique needs.
Forever Young Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Center several options for addressing even the most stubborn acne through treatments that are both safe and effective.
Compounded topical medications to suit your specific concern
GENTLER TREATMENT OPTIONS
- Chemical Peels: This treatment carefully removes damaged or affected skin layers to reveal healthy and clear skin beneath.
- Microdermabrasion: A gentler treatment ideal for mild cases while also boosting your skin’s appearance overall.
- Hydrafacial MD: combines the power of hydradermabrasion with infusions of skin-boosting nutrients. A HydraFacial will gently remove environmental debris and dead skin cells from your pores with gentle hydradermabrasion. Simultaneously, it saturates your skin with a tailored blend of antioxidants and peptides to help ward off future breakouts.
- Glo2 Facial by Geneo: A breakthrough treatment that unlocks the body’s natural superpowers: Oxfoliate™ with O2 bubbles, amplify with LUX via our lite ultrasound experience, and detox via lymphatic massage. See why this is the gateway to extraordinary outcomes for your skin… and your life.
STORNGER TREATMENT OPTIONS:
- Morpheus8: Morpheus 8 is a fractional skin treatment that more and more patients are turning to for outstanding improvements for their skin.
- Moxi: A very popular treatment that provides the benefit of lasers with a gentler treatment session.
With so many options, it can at first seem challenging to choose what treatment you want. However, our specialists work closely with you to help you find your ideal treatment plan. They provide you with complete information about your options and the benefits of each according to your personal goals. We also consider factors such as age, health, type & severity of acne, and more to find your optimal solution.
The first step is to schedule your consultation at Forever Young Anti-Aging & Weight Loss Center to discuss your acne concerns with a specialist. After an in-depth discussion and a skin exam, we can provide you with your options. Many patients also choose to make the most of their acne treatment by combining it with other skin treatments. With the right set of treatments, you can not only control stubborn acne but fight wrinkles and give your skin a vibrant boost.
Each of our options for acne treatment but they all are non-surgical. That means you won't need to worry about spending hours in the office or having a lengthy recovery period. While patients will usually see improvements after a single session, most treatments require several visits to reach your full results. The number and frequency of sessions will depend on your treatment plan and the acne you want to treat.
Several of our treatments require no anesthetic, while others only need local numbing to keep you completely comfortable. Recovery is also quite fast, ranging from virtually no recovery to about a week. Before your treatment, your specialist will provide you with complete information about your individual treatment so you can know what to expect before, during, and after treatment.
SCHEDULE A FREE COOLPEEL LASER CONSULTATION
Schedule by phone at (414) 616-3935 or fill out the online consultation request
by submitting this form you agree to be contacted via phone/text/email.